Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

In my last question you gave me all but the following

Customer Question

Steve in my last question you gave me all but the following documents, see here, http://my.justanswer.com/question/index/4e556bd079924924babcab4eb2683f8f?al=1&utm_source=mar&utm_medium=email&utm_content=viewer_bu&utm_campaign=answer_notify_reminder_24_ppq_a&r=nme%7Canswer_notify_reminder_24_ppq_a%7CDM19982%7Cln=viewer_bu&rpt=1020I see you've completed it before here http://www.justanswer.com/writing-homework/8smnm-steve-herrod-please-project-deliverable-6-project.htmlProject Deliverable 6: Project Plan
Due Week 10 and worth 250 pointsThis assignment consists of three (4) sections: a written project plan, revised business requirements document, project plan PowerPoint presentation, and a finalized project plan. You must submit the four (4) sections as separate files for the completion of this assignment. Label each file name according to the section of the assignment it is written for. Additionally, you may create and / or assume all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment.While taking all business and project parameters into consideration, make quality assumptions to support the following requirements.Section 1: Written Project PlanYou are now in the final stage of the project plan development. All previous documentation should be combined into one document that will serve as the statement of work for the project. Your goal is to have the project approved by the executive team. The project plan should be very detailed, which is designed to accomplish the monumental task of implementation; however, the executive team is only interested in a 30-minute summation. Therefore, you also must create a compelling executive summary that is supported by your detail that convinces the executive team that they should move forward with your solution.
Develop a thirty to forty (30-40) page project plan in which you:
Write a five to ten (5-10) page executive summary that provides a high-level technical overview of your project in which you:
Describe the scope of the project and control measures.
Describe the goals and objectives of the project.
Include a high-level overview of all project deliverables.
Give a detailed, realistically estimated cost analysis of the entire project, including human capital.
Relate the value of the project plan solution to the competitive advantage that information technology will afford your organization.
Recommend solution providers who can assist with development and implementation.
Combine all previous documentation for Project Deliverables 1-5 in which you:
Provide all aspects of the information technology implementation into the project plan.
Revise the documentation based on feedback from the earlier evaluation of your deliverable.
Use at least five (5) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Section 1 of this assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Include charts or diagrams created in MS Visio or Dia as an appendix of the project plan. All references to these diagrams must be included in the body of the project plan.
Section 2: Revised Business Requirements Document
Document all revisions made to the written project plan in the Document Control section of the business requirements document from Project Deliverable 2: Business Requirement. Note: This documentation must outline the revisions made to the previous deliverables required in Section 1: Written Project Plan.
Section 3: Project Plan PowerPoint PresentationAdditional to your detailed executive summary you must present your findings to the executive team and the venture capital group that along with the executive summary will convince the group that your solution is optimal.
Create a ten to fifteen (10-15) slide PowerPoint presentation in which you:
Illustrate the concepts from your executive summary in Section 1 of this assignment.
Create bulleted speaking notes for your presentation to the executive board in the Notes section of the PowerPoint. Note: You may create or assume any fictitious names, data, or scenarios that have not been established in this assignment for a realistic flow of communication.
Use a professional technically written style to graphically convey the information.
Section 4: Finalized Project PlanUse Microsoft project to:
Finalize your project plan from Project Deliverable 5: Infrastructure and Security to include all necessary changes in assumptions, tasks, and / or subtasks.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Steve Herrod replied 8 months ago.

Let me know if these were ok

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
it ok thus far, what I will do is let you know later this week of any new issues after grading.

no problem

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions