judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

I'm wondering if you would want to write the essay

Customer Question

Hi - I'm wondering if you would want to write the essay associated with the outline that you completed. I've attached the info regarding the essay.thank you
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  lkhoward replied 9 months ago.

Hi and thanks for requesting me. I have one ahead of you but when I'm done in a few days I'd be happy to help you. When is this due?

Expert:  lkhoward replied 9 months ago.

Has an annotated bib been done yet?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
It would be the information you completed for me last week on the song "The River" - this is the essay that goes along with that information. It is due next week, end of week.
Expert:  lkhoward replied 9 months ago.

ok. i was looking at the requirements and it said an annotated bibliography. Anyway, I can def get the essay done for you. Probably by Sunday.

Expert:  lkhoward replied 9 months ago.

I forgot. I did the annotated bib. lol Sorry about that.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
sounds great! thank you!
Expert:  lkhoward replied 9 months ago.

You are most welcome! I'll keep you posted.

Expert:  lkhoward replied 9 months ago.

doing a little bit today

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hi - you can wait on this. I submitted what you had completed for initial review and I got back comments today from the reviewer saying the entire work was rejected, many problems with sources, etc. I am reviewing.
Expert:  lkhoward replied 9 months ago.

uh what? That doesn't make any sense. Is it possible for me to see the returned paper with comments?

Expert:  lkhoward replied 9 months ago.

You got back the outline and annotated bib and that's where the problems were?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
ill review and then send over to you. from my initial read - i'm a bit confused as I think the persons comments are a bit picky and don't necessarily align to the instructions that were provided - but i have to do more reviewing.
Expert:  lkhoward replied 9 months ago.

okay. I'll wait to hear from you.

Expert:  lkhoward replied 9 months ago.

If there is anything you want redone I can do that. No extra cost of course.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hi - I've reviewed the comments by the tutor that reviews papers prior to submission - based on the instructions that were provided I think there are a few things that they called out as missing or not correct. Please review and let me know your thoughts. THank you!1) The outline needs to be detailed with specifics - it cannot just say "examples"
2) There is quite a bit of information and related sources to why the singer is popular (downfall, rise, etc) that is not related to this essay - this essay outline is supposed to be specific to the reason the SONG was popular, not the singer or a biography of the singer.
3) Some of the sourcing is in APA format, not MLA as required
4) Sources should be alphabetizedIt also looks like they wanted a clear thesis statement outlined at the beginning (see the first comment in the margins) which I don't see clearly called out in the instructions.
Expert:  lkhoward replied 9 months ago.

okay thanks. I'll redo in the morning.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Oh here are the instructions again in case they aren't still attached...thanks!
Expert:  lkhoward replied 9 months ago.

okay thank you. redoing it now.

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions