Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Diana is a 37-year-old mother of 2 children. She used to

Customer Question

Diana is a 37-year-old mother of 2 children. She used to exercise fairly consistently (mostly jogging and light aerobic activities) before having kids. Ever since she had her first child 9 years ago, she has not been very active. Diana has her 20-year high school reunion coming up in 3 months (12 weeks). She would like to look and feel her best and is eager and willing to spend the next 12 weeks doing what she can to change her body.
Client Calculations
Using the information above, calculate the client's BMR and DCR
Calculate the client's Target Heart Rate using the Karvonen formula (you will determine the appropriate target heart rate for this client given the information gathered in the initial assessment and evaluation)
Include the following in your case study submission:
A description of your professional responsibilities as discussed in the stages of the drawing-in process (Unit 12)
Discussion of any fitness tests, methods of evaluation, and data collection used to assess and evaluate the client's needs.
Explanation for your recommendations and any specific conditions presented by your client that are found in the evaluation. (Be sure to reference course concepts when discussing rationale for your recommendations.)
A detailed 12-week comprehensive and periodized training program including specific exercises, sets, repetitions, suggested rest times, etc. Use an integrated approach in your program recommendations.
Specific and detailed nutritional strategies with explanation as to how they will assist the client in meeting energy needs throughout the training program and achieving intended goal(s).
Keep in mind that a client should be able to take your program and put it into practice without having to contact you to clarify what you intended by your recommendations, or to explain parts of your program.
Include an explanation for WHY you listed and recommended what you did. Reference the concepts and theories covered in the course. Be sure to address why the program and exercises recommended are appropriate for the specific client given client history, current abilities, and intended goal(s). For example: if you are developing a program for a beginner client without any resistance training experience, explain how your program addresses the lack of experience, initial need for foundational development, process by which you would safely progress the client, etc. Tying your program to course concepts is a critical component of your case study.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
This is all I have

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions