judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

Judges: the process of selection, term limits, retirement

Customer Question

Judges: the process of selection, term limits, retirement needs and overhaul-pros and cons.
For this topic, I am in favor of term limits of judges. So make paper and judgement of supporting limited terms for judges.
If there are any questions, please ask right away.
Below are the requirements for the paper.
Try to be as close to 100% original as possible, but no more than 15-18%.
1. Paper must be between 12 pages of text. The title page, abstract and reference list do not count, (No pictures, charts, graphs, etc…). APA format with 1" margins on each side.
2. You must use five to ten different sources of materials. (Five required items must be used in this paper.) Please use at least one each of the following five sources of reference materials (use an academic journal, a trade journal, internet source, newspaper, encyclopedias and/or textbooks). "NO WIKIPEDIA"
3. Must have an introduction, body, and conclusion. The introduction and conclusion should be more than five sentences.
4. Citations and reference list must be in APA format.
5. Use spell check, grammar check and make sure you know where to put proper punctuation.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I would prefer to have an expert that has experience in research, or with a criminal justice/law background. I would like for LoriHR's assistance, if she's available.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Also, I don't expect an expert to do this question for $58, contact me right away about bonus money.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I would be willing to give a $62 bonus on top of the $58 to equal $120.00.
Expert:  LoriHR replied 10 months ago.

Hello, there, I have just received notification of your request. Thank you for requesting my services; I appreciate that. When would you need this to be completed by?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Lori,I didn't think that I was going to get a response, so I went another route and thought that this order was canceled. However, be on the lookout, I will be searching for you within the next couple of days.
Expert:  LoriHR replied 10 months ago.

That is no problem at all; I understand. :) If you put "For LoriHR" in your subject line, usually the question will be automatically forwarded to my email and the lag time between your request and my seeing it will be minimal (unless I happen to be at work when it comes through). Thanks very much. I will also attach a copy of my personal fee structure, which is pretty much based on industry guidelines. That will help you in figuring out how much to deposit/bonus/etc. (Copy and paste into your browser.) http://www.mediafire.com/view/p2p5tjrmquzj62emqdg4tvzai2zk5pb

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions