judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

Case Study 1: The Brazilian Federal Data Processing Service

Customer Question

Due Week 2 and worth 130 points
Read the case study titled, “Brazil to fortify government email system following NSA snooping revelations,” located here and at http://www.networkworld.com/news/2013/101413-brazil-to-fortify-government-email-274802.html.
Use the Internet to research the architectures that other government organizations and intelligence agencies use for email privacy, if any.
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
Examine the proposed business ethical problem that the Brazilian Federal Data Processing Service is presently experiencing. Determine whether you agree or disagree that Brazil’s problem is an ethical one that should be corrected. Provide a rationale for your response.
Assess the levels of security deficiencies inherent in the Brazilian Federal Data Processing Service original enterprise architecture. Conclude whether or not Brazil could have previously considered its current problem and built an original architecture that would have prevented the problem in question. Provide a rationale for your response.
Evaluate the quality of the Brazilian Federal Data Processing Service’s proposed architecture plan geared toward solving the security problem. Suggest two (2) other possible architecture solutions that the Brazilian Federal Data Processing Service should consider. Justify your response.
Determine whether or not one (1) of the governments or intelligence agencies that you researched has taken precautions to avoid a security breach similar to the one that the Brazilian Federal Data Processing Service had experienced. If this government organization or intelligence agency has taken precautions to avoid a similar security breach, provide one (1) example of such a precaution. If this government organization or intelligence agency has not taken precautions to avoid a similar security breach, recommend one (1) action that it can take in order to avoid a similar security breach.
Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
Analyze the types of organizational and computer architectures for integrating systems.
Develop an enterprise architecture plan to address and solve a proposed business ethical problem.
Use technology and information resources to research issues in enterprise architecture.
Write clearly and concisely about Advanced Computer Architecture topics using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
Due this Sunday 1/17/16
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  lani_s replied 10 months ago.

Would you need this in APA format?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Yes I would......Can you help?

Expert:  lani_s replied 10 months ago.

Yes, no problem. I can help.

I will let you know if I need anything.

Thanks.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Thank you so much......I have other papers as well Shall I send them to you too?

Expert:  lani_s replied 10 months ago.

Sure, I will be glad to take a look and see if I can help.

Kindly post in another thread and you can put for Lani_S

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

OK, I re-posted the assignment with your credentials.....Thank-you again....

Expert:  lani_s replied 10 months ago.

Here we go, please download:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gt7yinzs9e3rb55/BrazilCS.docx?dl=0

Let me know if you need further assistance.

Thanks and good luck!

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Hey Lani the link isn't working, there is no paper there :(

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

This is the error......

The file you’re looking for has been moved or deleted.
Please see this article for details on why a shared link might stop working.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

I need to have this paper turned in by 5:00 tonight, please let me know if you can have it to me by then. Thank-you

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions