Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Herrod please, Case Study 1: The Brazilian Federal Data

Customer Question

Steve Herrod please,
Case Study 1: The Brazilian Federal Data Processing Service
Due Week 2 and worth 130 points
Read the case study titled, “Brazil to fortify government email system following NSA snooping revelations,” located here and at http://www.networkworld.com/news/2013/101413-brazil-to-fortify-government-email-274802.html.
Use the Internet to research the architectures that other government organizations and intelligence agencies use for email privacy, if any.
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
Examine the proposed business ethical problem that the Brazilian Federal Data Processing Service is presently experiencing. Determine whether you agree or disagree that Brazil’s problem is an ethical one that should be corrected. Provide a rationale for your response.
Assess the levels of security deficiencies inherent in the Brazilian Federal Data Processing Service original enterprise architecture. Conclude whether or not Brazil could have previously considered its current problem and built an original architecture that would have prevented the problem in question. Provide a rationale for your response.
Evaluate the quality of the Brazilian Federal Data Processing Service’s proposed architecture plan geared toward solving the security problem. Suggest two (2) other possible architecture solutions that the Brazilian Federal Data Processing Service should consider. Justify your response.
Determine whether or not one (1) of the governments or intelligence agencies that you researched has taken precautions to avoid a security breach similar to the one that the Brazilian Federal Data Processing Service had experienced. If this government organization or intelligence agency has taken precautions to avoid a similar security breach, provide one (1) example of such a precaution. If this government organization or intelligence agency has not taken precautions to avoid a similar security breach, recommend one (1) action that it can take in order to avoid a similar security breach.
Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
Analyze the types of organizational and computer architectures for integrating systems.
Develop an enterprise architecture plan to address and solve a proposed business ethical problem.
Use technology and information resources to research issues in enterprise architecture.
Write clearly and concisely about Advanced Computer Architecture topics using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
Due this Saturday 1/16/16
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have a grading rubric but that is all....Is Steve not here any more?

Models would be fine for both papers as long as they aren't online......

Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I need a refund on this please, I found someone to help with my assignment. Thanks

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions