judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

Cultural DiversityDirections: Unless otherwise stated,

Customer Question

Customer: Cultural DiversityDirections: Unless otherwise stated, answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English spelling and grammar. Sources must be cited in APA format. Your response should be four (4) double-spaced pages in length; refer to the “Format Requirements” page for specific format requirements.This assignment is comprised of two different parts that will show your learning of various course objectives from Lessons 1, 2, 3, and 4.Part 1Identify and discuss six values about life and success that you vividly recall learning from your family. For each, explain how the particular value is supported by or at odds with your current community setting; community setting may mean current family framework, school, job, peer group, etc. You will want to refer back to Lesson 1 and 2.Part 2To practice lesson planning, create an age appropriate activity for the early childhood aged student. Then, create a section of your lesson plan that describes three strategies that can be implemented to modify/adapt this lesson to meet the needs of dual language learners. Your lesson plan should include a learning objective (what the students will be able to do), materials, a step-by-step guide on how to complete the activity, and a description of the modifications/adaptations. You will want to refer back to Lesson 4
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i need a paper
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Multiple Problems Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: how long and how much?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Ericka Pirtle replied 11 months ago.

Hello, when do you need this assignment completed?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
As soon as possible
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Will you be able to do it?

I am looking at the explaination. Is this 2 papers or one paper? Do you have any supporting documentation.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
It's one paper. I guess the support is suppose to come from the book

Do you have a link to the book?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
No I have the book in hand
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I guess you can just cite it from where you get the information

What is the name of the book?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Valuing Diversity in Early Childhood Education by Lissann Follari

I will not be able to successfully complete this for you but I will open it up for another expert to assist you. Another expert will be able to assist you shortly. best of luck to you.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thanks
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 10 months ago.

Hi my name is***** believe we may have worked together in the past? I believe I can help with this. Reading over the instructions, it sounds like there are two parts to this project; a four-page essay and a lesson plan. It says "early childhood;" does that mean we are looking at pre-school or kindergarten? Whichever is the case, here's a run-down of what I see with values for each:

Four page essay - $64

Early childhood Lesson Plan (assuming approximately three pages) - $48

Total - $112

This would mean an increase of $46. We would take care of the increase with an additional services message. With my current schedule, I could have this ready for you by Friday. Is this acceptable?

Bethany

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Cancel it
To late I did it
Thanks anyway
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 10 months ago.

It's great that you got it done!! If you need more help in the future, feel free to request me! Just put "To Kelyn1 only" in the subject line of your question. If someone else happens to reply before me, just let them know you are waiting for me. I look forward to hearing from you in the future!

Best,

Bethany

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thanks

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions