judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

Looking for
, Predator Prosecution paper in the state

Customer Question

Customer: Hey there - looking for
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Sexual Predator Prosecution paper in the state of Georgia (4pg)Prepare a paper that details your home state's approach to sexual predators. Address following items in your paper:1. Explain your home state’s laws that prohibit conduct that would be considered predatory.2. Analyze the classification of the crimes and punishments (misdemeanors or felonies).3. Describe the types of punishments (mandatory or discretionary).4. Based on the statutes you researched, evaluate whether mere solicitation of improper activities is enough for a prosecution or whether there must be physical contact to gain a conviction.5. Analyze the statutes and their varying sentencing severity on sexual predators. Provide your opinion on the adequacy of the statutes.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Legal Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure ....
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  lani_s replied 11 months ago.

When do you need that please?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hi - I'm really new to this so please bare with me. I email everything last the paper was due Monday night so I'm already late.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Just let me know the next step. Other than my CC being charged you're the first person I've communicated with.... thank you.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Sorry to interrupt you however I'm not sure if you or someone is working on my item or not? How do I go about finding out?
Expert:  lani_s replied 11 months ago.

Paper was due last Monday so I understand you need this as soon as possible.

I am afraid I wont be able to help until after Christmas. the latest I can have this will be by 26th.

Let me know if you can wait. If not I will have to opt out so other available experts can help .

In this site, an expert that responds to your post and communicate with you will tell you if they can help. So it means that if an expert accepts to help, then you know someone is working on your item. Otherwise, if you don't get a response or if an expert did not arrange to help you yet, then that would mean no one working on your item yet.

Don't worry, you are not paying anything yet until you accept an answer/work provided. The amount charged from your credit card remains as a standing deposit in your account.

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions