judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

1. In 150 - 200 words, describe the relationship between

Customer Question

1. In 150 - 200 words, describe the relationship between study, worship and life. In your description reflect on the Biblical call to Christian formation and how the discipline of study is related to worship and life.
2. In 150 - 200 words, respond to the following: What is the Biblical discipline of study? Use this answer to describe the call, nature, purpose and practice of study. How do we study in Biblical ways?
3. In 150 - 200 words, respond to the following: What is a worldview and what are the constituents of the Biblical worldview? Use your answer to reflect on how the Biblical worldview is constructed.
4. In 150-200 words, respond to the following: How do we engage with alternative worldviews, such as an Islamic worldview, in Biblical and faithful ways?
5. In 150 - 200 words, respond to the following: Describe a Biblical worldview of work and suffering. Use your answer to reflect on how these aspects of the Biblical worldview assist.
6. In 150 - 200 words, apply the Biblical worldview developed in the course to one of the following aspects of human life:
1. Marriage
2. Friendship
3. Vocation
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I need this ASAP
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have 51 minutes left. Pleas Help
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I need the answers now or I need a refund!!!
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have 21 minutes left.
Expert:  LoriHR replied 11 months ago.

Hi, Jessica,

I am so sorry that no one picked this up for you earlier today. I normally enjoy questions of this nature but I was away from my desk and did not see the question until now. In most cases, for anything timed I would recommend arranging with an Expert ahead of time so you can be certain they will be available and online to assist you. You can always request a particular one by putting "For---" (whomever) in the subject line of your question, and moderator will send the request to them via email.

I will submit your refund request to customer service for you. :) Have a good evening, Jessica.

Thanks,

LoriHR

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions