Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Henrietta Earle, In a carefully constructed paper of

Customer Question

Customer: Henrietta Earle, In a carefully constructed paper of 1,500-1,750 words, respond to one of the following suggested topics. Make sure that your paper has a focused, narrow, assertive thesis, and that it contains abundant textual support for all subassertions and claims (direct quotations, paraphrases, or summaries). Review Appendix 4 in the The Story and Its Writer, "Writing About Short Stories," and the Topic 2 Lecture for information on writing critical analyses of short stories. This paper should be an analysis, not merely an explication, of the text(s).Topic One: Analysis of Style in Relation to Theme – Choose one or two assigned short stories and analyze how specific elements of fiction, such as symbolism, imagery, setting, characterization, plot structure, or language contribute to the story's central theme (e.g., imagery of light, vision, and beauty in "Araby"). Make sure you explain how and why, and make your thesis very specific and unique (do not merely present a statement of fact about the story or stories).
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I just need a little assistance in doing the paper
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Long Paper (3+ pages) Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I a willing to wait a bit, how long?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions