Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Compose a research paper that ultimately poses an argument

Customer Question

Compose a research paper that ultimately poses an argument regarding the subject of your choice and uses your research to support your claim. pick two opposing viewpoints regarding the same subject. you may chose to write about any of the controversies or moral questions presented within your textbook. In addition, you will need to find and incorporate three sources that involve and or discuss your chosen subject, at least two of which must be found outside your textbook. in short you must include a minimum of five sources in this essay.
the opposing perspectives i chose are Mencius and Hsun Tzu which mencius says mans nature is good and Hsun Tzu says mans nature is evil. these are both in my text and these articles will give you a sum of their opinions . you dont need the text.
https://sites.google.com/site/ismangoodorevil/opposing-views http://bhoffert.faculty.noctrl.edu/TEACHING/REL275/Mencius.Xunzi.html
this assignment will require you to thoroughly and critically analyze both perspectives using the sources that you've found to support or inform each argument. You will also be expected to become a part of the discussion you are analyzing, in other words, be sure to put forth your own argument regarding the controversy or moral question. you don't need to take one side or the other, necessarily, but include your own perspective rather than simply relaying the opinions of others.
what im looking for
a clear thoughtful and well edited composition that follows mla formatting rules
a clear thoughtful and well edited thesis statement that makes a meaningful and arguable claim.
An essay that investigates two distinct viewpoints regarding a single controversy or moral question, and exhibits your own thoughtful and critical viewpoint regarding the subject.
an argumentative research paper that thoughtfully explores and analyzes multiple sources that are used in support of the pieces overall claim.
at least two outside sources that are clearly and thoughtfully incorporated using mla format.
a total of at least five sources that are clearly and thoughtfully incorporated using mla format.
a clear organization plan that allows your argruement and analysis to be easily understood. Each paragraph should support and develop a point that reinforces your overall intent with this essay.
evidence of your understanding of course topics and materials
5 pages double spaced
it is due tonight 11pm at the latest. but anytime before 10 would be better
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

I see this might be time sensitive.

Do you still need this answered?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i do with a cover memo as well