Ericka Pirtle
Ericka Pirtle,
Experience:  Teacher at Manassas City Schools
90196392

Describe how you are ensuring that your future circumstances

Customer Question

Customer: Describe how you are ensuring that your future circumstances will be more conducive to learning. Specifically, describe at least one step that you are taking to enhance your future performance and grades in all future classes? My name is ***** ***** and I am a student at Liberty University Online and I am a Senior and I am appealing fro m financial aid
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I am on financial aid suspension based upon the fact that I suffered from 4 deaths in my family over the course of my 8 week semester and so I had to withdraw from my classes and I currently have a 3.3 GPA
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Long Paper (3+ pages) Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I am needing to write about my strategies. sure may I reach you when I get off from work please which is around 6 p.m. Central Standard time
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Ericka Pirtle replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I see that this was meant for someone else but if they are unavailable I am willing to help you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am on financial aid suspension based upon the fact that I suffered from 4 deaths in my family over the course of my 8 week semester and so I had to withdraw from my classes and I currently have a 3.3 GPA .
I have to answer this question below:
Describe how you are ensuring that your future circumstances will be more conducive to learning. Specifically, describe at least one step that you are taking to enhance your future performance and grades in all future classes ( 4,000 word limit).
am needing to write about my strategies
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello, My name Is Chanel
I have to answer this question below:
Basically I need help on trying to come up with some academic strategies.

Ok When do you need this completed?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
As Soon As Possible Please:)

I can have this completed by tomorrow evening.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Good Morning:)
You will have this done for me by this evening?Thank You!

Absolutely. Is there any specific steps that you are taking that you would like for me to include?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No. I trust you:)Thank you!

I am attaching the document. Please let me know If you would anymore changes.

Hello, I am just making sure that you received your document

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions