Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

WRTG 101 Final Project: Reflective Essay Introduction: Now

Customer Question

WRTG 101 Final Project: Reflective Essay Introduction: Now that you are nearing the completion of WRTG 101, you have reached a time when it can be useful to you to reflect and evaluate your learning experience. In a fast-paced course such as this one,
you have worked hard and quickly to complete your assignments according to the instructions given to you. Now is the opportunity for you to consider the experiences you had had in writing throughout this course and how those experiences might be useful to
you in future courses. This assignment asks you to reflect and consider the work you have done, how successfully you feel you have completed it, and how the skills and strategies you have learned in completing this work may help you in your future studies.
Since this assignment is reflective and self-evaluating, using “I, me, my” should be acceptable as you write this essay. The Assignment: This assignment calls for you to write an essay of(###) ###-####words, double spaced. The essay should have the following academic
essay elements: 1) a clear introduction, body, and conclusion 2) a clearly identifiable thesis statement in the introduction 3) evidence based upon your recollections and any material from the course (whether from the texts, the online resources, the course
modules, the feedback to drafts, or the conference topics) that you might find relevant to mention in your discussion Length:(###) ###-####words " For Superior Tutor only" Approach One: Self-Evaluating Your Research Essay Assignment What You Must do: In this essay,
you will evaluate your work on the research essay assignment. Your purpose is to evaluate whether you chose wisely in selecting your topic for research writing, if you used your research successfully, and how well you believe you completed the assignment.
How You Might Do This: Since your essay uses a traditional structure for academic writing, you could try the following technique: 1) Decide what your thesis should say and design your introduction to lead to your thesis. The thesis might begin with a phrase
such as, “My research essay turned out successfully because…” or “My research assignment became problematic due to….” Your introduction can, of course, briefly describe your assignment. 2) Describe and analyze the following in the body of your essay: a) your
topic and why you chose it (this should go beyond mere interest and consider whether you thought carefully enough about the research potential/problems your topic posed); b) how/why you made research material decisions and conducted research in the manner
you did. In this section, you will want to comment on the databases you searched on in the UMUC Information and Library Services interface. You might also comment on key words on which you searched, new key words you came up with during your searches, and
your experience in retrieving full-text articles. c) how your process worked out as you completed it. In this analysis, please account for both successes and difficulties. 3) Discuss your reflection and future application in the conclusion of your essay. You
will want to both reflect on what you have discussed and look towards future research assignments. You will explain how the lessons you learned from this assignment can help you correct flaws you feel you had in your process and can remind you of good practices
you followed that can make future research projects successful. You should also give yourself a “grade” on, not the essay itself, but on your research process and experience.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Is due Sunday 11:59 pm East Coast time.
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions