Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Part A Application: Short Research Paper on Program

Customer Question

Part A Application: Short Research Paper on Program Development This week you complete the first part of a three-part, integrated assignment in which you will develop a program (Week 7), propose a budget (Week 8), and describe an evaluation plan for it (Week 9). In this Application, you will develop ideas for a public health program intervention. Select a health problem important to your community. You should find a corresponding Healthy People 2020 objective(s). It is important to keep your selected health problem and corresponding Healthy People 2020 objective(s) as focused as possible. Selecting multiple components of a health issue with multiple objectives will prevent you from doing a satisfactory job on the assignment. Focus as well on a geographically defined community. It can be your own community or a smaller geographic area. It is necessary for you to work on a county basis because that is usually the unit for data collection. Your five-page paper should address the following: Select a problem (at least one Heathy People 2020 objective) Assess the magnitude of the problem—include data on incidence or prevalence of the problem (one page) List the stakeholders or partners that you will involve in developing a program for this problem (half- page) Review the evidence for a program intervention—this ideally will be quality evidence-based public health from the Community Guide for Preventive Services or peer-reviewed literature. Find 3 – 5 sources of evidence, preferably peer-reviewed. (one page) Describe the applicability of the evidence you have located to the community you have selected. (one page) Develop a hypothetical program based on the above steps to address your chosen problem this should include 3 – 5 specific and measurable program objectives. (one and a half pages) In addition to the body of this paper (five pages) include an APA bibiography of your references. Refer to the APA Publication Manual to ensure your text citations and reference list are correct. For your literature search, find 3 – 5 peer-reviewed sources about similar program interventions. Your specific initiative, however, might not yet have evidence. If you cannot find evidence that is on similar interventions, then find it on interventions that are as close as possible. Be sure to support your work with specific citations from your research as well as this week’s Learning Resources, as appropriate.
Read more: http://www.justanswer.com/long-paper/86gbm-short-research-paper-program-development.html#ixzz3u2Om6tMp
Part B
Application: Budget with Justification Providing adequate financial support for new and existing public health programs usually requires astute analysis, creativity, and persistence on the part of program managers. Not only do you need to know how much money your program needs in order to operate, but you need to find appropriate funding streams to pay for that budget. When public health program planners come up with money for programs, they often aim for a mix of financing sources. They may seek to finance a new program through federal, state, or local funding streams. They may use funds from an existing program—for example, by shifting of money from one program to a new one. It can take resourcefulness and creativity to find ways to fund a budget. For this week's Application, you will submit a budget with justification for your program. Consider how you would fund the program you described in your Week 7 Application. You should look not only at state, federal and local funding streams, but also at grants you might apply for from outside organizations. You should consider also whether you would charge a user fee for the services. Note: You may use the sample budget you reviewed for this week's Discussion as a model. In your Application: Construct an annual operating budget for your hypothetical program. This budget should include personnel expenses and other operating (non-personnel) expenses. If equipment or facilities are needed, show these in a separate capital budget. Your budget must contain revenue as well as costs. In addition to the budget itself, submit a budget justification in two to three paragraphs. In this section, you should justifiy your major choices, addressing both revenue as well as costs. Make sure to indicate who you would be serving and how many people you estimate would utilize your services.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 12 months ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
please, what are the solutions or answers to the above questions?????????
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
please, do you know what you are supposed to be doing? you just did not answer the questions than sending back the questions to me as a solution. What is all this about??????????>?

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I'm all set, don't need it any more. Pls refund my full amount of the money. Thanks.

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions