Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

I have a Assistive Tech Assignment due. This assignment is

Customer Question

Good evening, I have a Assistive Tech Assignment due. This assignment is two parts. This assignment is also due by Sunday, December 13, 2015 by 10:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time. Below is a copy of the
assignment. Part 1: Assessment Technology Research Socrative, Edmodo, Polleverywhere, or other assessment tools. Use one of these online tool, software, or applications to create a technology-based assessment to assess for a grade level content standard. Be
sure your assessment tool measures what it was supposed to and is user-friendly. On your website, post a link to your assessment with the rubric or answer key. Include a description of the assessment and how it is to be used (formative/summative) and how you
would use the data collected in your instruction. Part 2: Blog Post Research the importance of student-centered technology in the classroom. In a Word document, prepare a 500-750-word draft version of Section 5: Technology to Support Assessment of the Comprehensive
Classroom Technology Plan Support your explanation with 3-5 scholarly resources.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 12 months ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Hi Greg,I do not have a model or example. The instructions I sent is want is needed for this assignment. If you have a model that pertains to this assignment that will be great! Otherwise I would prefer a new model.
Here is the information again.Assessment TechnologyResearch Socrative, Edmodo, Polleverywhere, or other assessment tools.Use one of these online tool, software, or applications to create a technology-based assessment to assess for a grade level content standard. Be sure your assessment tool measures what it was supposed to and is user-friendly.I need the links that you used for this assessment with the rubric or answer key.Include a description of the assessment and how it is to be used (formative/summative) and how you would use the data collected in your instruction.Here is the second part of the assignment:Research the importance of student-centered technology in the classroom.In a Word document, prepare a 500-750-word draft version of Section 5: Technology to Support Assessment of the Comprehensive Classroom Technology Plan Support your explanation with 3-5 scholarly resources.

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Thank you Greg.

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions