judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

1. Describe the nature and provide the reasoning questions

Customer Question

1. Describe the nature and provide the reasoning for the questions to be asked before embarking on a semi-deep or deep undercover project. Provide in-text citations and fully reference all sources using APA style and format. Include page numbers in your citations.
2. Describe the specific role and activities of Fusion Centers in countering violent extremism. Provide intricate details in your response and discuss several relevant State and/or municipal intelligence systems. Provide in-text citations and fully reference all sources using APA style and format. Include page numbers in your citations.
3.
First, describe the entire multi-step intelligence process and also separately and clearly differentiate between criminal and national security intelligence. Second, discuss in detail the numerous aspects of intelligence reform. Provide in-text citations and fully reference all sources using APA style and format. Include page numbers in your citations.
4. Describe the composition, the role, the responsibilities, and the practical work of Joint Terrorism Task Forces (JTTFs). In your overall response, include but do not limit your response to the JTTF practices that promote and model beneficial operational relationships and meaningful collaboration for other law enforcement partnerships. Provide in-text citations and fully reference all sources using APA style and format. Include page numbers in your citations
5. Describe in detail the major contentious constitutional concerns associated with the U.S. “legal” responses to terrorism and the protections provided by the U.S. Constitution. In your written narrative, be sure to describe the specific legislation and the Constitutional Amendments responsible for the contention.
6. Discuss each of the steps to be taken if a decision is made to begin an active investigation of an identified clandestine terrorist with the intention of allowing him or her to discover that he or she is under investigation. Provide in-text citations and fully reference your sources using APA style and format. Include page numbers in your citations.
7. Describe in intricate detail the threats presented by homegrown radicalization and the sources of radicalization. Provide in-text citations and fully reference all sources using APA style and format. Include page numbers in your citations.
8. Identify the factors that promote and inhibit our understanding of domestic terrorism. Provide in-text citations and fully reference all sources using APA style and format. Include page numbers in your citations.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
i need the answer by 11 sunday night
Expert:  judybailey61 replied 11 months ago.

Hello and thank you for using justanswer

Are you looking to have all these questions answered, or do you just need to choose one?

Any other information you can provide will be helpful. For example, is there a length requirement?

Judy

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
all if possible. 2 parargraph or more, apa format
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
citations are needed and pages numbers

It is difficult to determine how long the entire answer will be. At this point, you have assigned a price which will cover a little more than 3 pages. If the answers make this longer, would you approve a higher price? The price is $15/page.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
i already aproved for $35. its a minium of 2 paragraphs per question. do what you can i then i will do the rest

I want you to be satisfied with your answers. I show that you have approved $52. I am afraid that $35 will not allow me to sufficiently answer your questions.

I will opt out for another expert to answer your questions.

Judy

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
i will do the questions myself.

Okay, thanks for using justanswer.

Judy

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions