lani_s
lani_s, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  I had been assisting students in writing essays.
7581006

I need an essay story class on December/13/2015 at 8am.

Customer Question

I need an essay for my History class on December/13/2015 at 8am. Direct and indirect quotes must included in the essay and must provide the page number. I'm going to upload the readings that should be used for the essay as evidence. The prompt of the essay
is: The relationship between Christian Europe and the Ottoman Empire underwent dramatic changes between the 16th and the late 18th century. By comparing the three sources The Turkish Letters of de Busbecq and Lady Montagu’s Letters, on the one hand, and A
Survey of the Turkish People, on the other hand, what can we learn about these transformations? How did the European view of their Muslim neighbors change? And, most importantly, what were the underlying causes driving this historical process? The essay should
be between 1,200 and 1,400 words long. Cannot exceed the words limit MUST be in CHICAGO STYLE. I'm also attaching the readings that you need to use as evidence for the essay.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  lani_s replied 12 months ago.

Thanks for the request.

I will check the attached and look on the details in the evening and will get back to you to let you know if I can help.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Ok thak you so much
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Hi, I'm still waiting for a respond as you said. Are you going to be able to do the essay??
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
You promised to get back to me two days ago and I'm still waiting don't know if you're able to do my essay or not??? I need at least to know
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Really never got back to me?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I need your help please.
Are you going to do the essay or not?
Expert:  lani_s replied 11 months ago.

I'm really sorry.

I just moved to a new place and had problems with internet connections. Took so long for them to fix the issue.

Do you still need this paper?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
please I really need it as soon as possible anytime soon please please. Make sure you follow the prompt and the word limits, and must be in Chigaco style please. I really need it. Last day is tomorrow morning and I'm goona lose points for that because I was already due
I'm waiting for a respond please
Expert:  lani_s replied 11 months ago.

Ok, will have this posted today.

Just a clarification here, in your original request, it asked to be in MLA format. Im not really sure with the difference with Chicago format but kindly clarify about the format.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
For this essay its must be in chicago style please don't get confused with first essay
Thank you
Expert:  lani_s replied 11 months ago.

The instruction you provided is this...

>>>1) Argue for ONE event as THE defining, central moment in modern American history

SPECIFICATIONS:

1. Your essay must be typed in 12 point font and double-spaced, with one-inch margins, justified to the left. MLA Format. 3 to 5 pages in length.

Kindly verify if that is the correct instruction on the paper I am supposed to do.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
JustAnswerAsk a question
Remember to rate your expert here after you get an answer and finish talking.
lani_s Online now
I need an essay for my History class on...
I need an essay for my History class on December/13/2015 at 8am. Direct and indirect quotes must included in the essay and must provide the page number. I'm going to upload the readings that should be used for the essay as evidence. The prompt of the essay is: The relationship between Christian Europe and the Ottoman Empire underwent dramatic changes between the 16th and the late 18th century. By comparing the three sources The Turkish Letters of de Busbecq and Lady Montagu’s Letters, on the one hand, and A Survey of the Turkish People, on the other hand, what can we learn about these transformations? How did the European view of their Muslim neighbors change? And, most importantly, what were the underlying causes driving this historical process? The essay should be between 1,200 and 1,400 words long. Cannot exceed the words limit MUST be in CHICAGO STYLE. I'm also attaching the readings that you need to use as evidence for the essay.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
This is my question
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I already posted the readings that you need to use. Please read the prompt carefully. Its my final
Thanks
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Its due tomorrow morning. I live in California and I don't know the difference between us. No later than tomorrow otherwise, I don't need it because it won't be accepted anymore
Expert:  lani_s replied 11 months ago.

I'm sorry, I got mixed up.

I'm actually referring for another question I am working for another customer.

Sorry I was unable to get back to you promptly as I have issues with internet connection but I have not added this work to my schedule.

Tomorrow, morning, would that be Wednesday, right?

I apologose but as I look at my schedule, seems to be difficult for me to complete this by tomorrow.

I am opting out so other available experts can help.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I need it tomorrow morning which is Wedensday please please
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
It's due tomorrow night. Please I need help so bad. I'll pay extra for an A paper. I really need help
Expert:  lani_s replied 11 months ago.

I can have this in the evening at around 9 pm California time if that is okay with you.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
That would be great and I'll pay extra for an A paper by just following the prompt, requirements, words limits, and format
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Are you still gonna do my essay its due tonight in California time. I need your help please please. I'll pay extra as I promised. Waiting for a responed
Expert:  lani_s replied 11 months ago.

I am still working on this.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I need it tonight please do your best I'll pay more please please
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Its due within four hours from now. Are you about to finish it?? Please make sure that you don't exceed words limit, and do all the requirements, read the prompt again before you send it to me
I'll pay more please
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
You said you can do it at 9pm yesterday. I didn't ask for help from another person, and my paper due within an hour from now? I didn't even looked at it
Please please are you going to send it to me or not. Need an answer now
Expert:  lani_s replied 11 months ago.

Here we go, please download:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/21hlk3k46nfo1eg/16th%20to%2018th%20Century%20Ottoman%20Empire%20Christian%20Europe.docx?dl=0

Thanks and good luck!

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
it's not in Chicago style. I don't how to do it
please help me. plus it was due an hour ago.

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions