judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

I need a paper 1200-1500 word academic essay/research paper

Customer Question

I need a paper 1200-1500 word academic essay/research paper on Shirley Chisholm. The focus of this paper is to show how Chisholm broke barriers as a African American women and was able to succeed in the world of politics and how Chisholm contributed to
the civil rights movement. The paper needs to an introduction leading up to the main point or thesis of the paper. Information organized by paragraph, starting off with a topic sentence. Make sure the topic sentence directs both the content and the purpose
of the paragraph for the reader. In-text citations and a final page of full citations, using either MLA or Chicago Style.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Ericka Pirtle replied 1 year ago.

When do you need this assignment?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ericka,I need it by Saturday December 12th, if you can help me that will be awesome.
Thanks

I'm sorry but I don't think I would be able to complete that for you in that time. Best of luck. I will open it up so that another expert can assist you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thanks

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions