judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

I have an assignment paper to do and am looking to help me.

Customer Question

Hi My name is ***** *****, I have an assignment paper to do and am looking for someone to help me. I need someone that is reliable and trust worthy. I had a bad experience with someone before and as result I failed the class. I am looking forward to
get an "A" for this class. As a matter of fact, this the class I failed and is now doing it again. As a result of failing this class I lost my financial aid, so now I have to pay out of pocket until I bring my GPA up to it's capacity. Therefore, I am coming
back into this with high expectations. I am looking for someone that is reliable and honest. I am open to anyone with psychology knowledge. Thanks! ***** *****
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Kathy replied 1 year ago.

Dear Customer,

Thanks for your question. I am willing to assist you. Please post additional information regarding your assignment to ensure that my background match your needs and that I can complete it on a timely manner.

Regards,

Kathy

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hi Kathy,
My name is***** recently posted a question seeking someone to do my homework. Are you available because i have homework that is due for 12/23/15, and 12/26/15. Do you think you can meet those deadline on a timely manner? I am seeking someone on a long time basis, however, i need a reliable person. This class that i need help with is my second time doing it because i failed it. I did used someone from this company, you cannot use the same resources i used the last time. I just recently told that an assignment that was post to my professor is 40% plagiarism. I know everyone on your side uses the same resources please don't, because i have used those resources before. Please let me know ASAP if you can. Thanks!
Sharon!
Expert:  Kathy replied 11 months ago.

To ensure that I can comply with your datelines, I need that you post each assignment separately..

Regards

Kathy

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Kathy, this is the first part the discussion due 12/23/15@ 6pm Eastern standard Time.Week 4: Psychodynamic TheoriesIntroduction
Consider your thoughts or beliefs about the following statements:
• An individual’s personality is largely influenced by very early life events.
• We are largely motivated by unconscious drives and needs.
• Accessing and resolving repressed issues should be a critical goal of therapy.
These statements reflect psychodynamic theories developed by Sigmund Freud, Al***** *****, and Carl Jung. This week, you explore the key components of psychodynamic theories. In addition, you propose psychodynamic interventions that would help Deidre, your case study client.
Objectives
Students will:
• Evaluate psychodynamic theories
• Apply psychodynamic interventions
• Apply concepts related to psychodynamic theoriesWeek 4 Learning Resources
Required Resources
Readings
• Capuzzi, D. & Gross, D. R. (2011). Counseling and psychotherapy: Theories and interventions. Alexandria, VA: American Counseling Association.
o Chapter 3, “Psychoanalytic Theory” (pp. 59–76)
o Chapter 4, “Jungian Analytical Theory” (pp. 77–94)
o Chapter 5, “Adlerian Theory” (pp. 99–118)
• Psychoanalytic Theory & Approaches. (n.d.). Retrieved March 26, 2015, from
http://www.apsa.org/content/psychoanalytic-theory-approaches
• Psychoanalytic Terms & Concepts Defined. (n.d.). Retrieved March 26, 2015, from
http://www.apsa.org/content/psychoanalytic-terms-concepts-defined
• About Psychoanalysis. (n.d.). Retrieved March 26, 2015, from
http://www.apsa.org/content/about-psychoanalysis
Media
• Laureate Education, Inc.(Executive Producer). (2012). Deidre [Multimedia]. Baltimore: Author.Note: Please click on the following link for the transcript: Transcript (PDF)
Optional Resources
• American Psychoanalytic Association. (2012). Retrieved from http://www.apsa.org/
• North American Society of Adlerian Psychology. (2011). Retrieved from
http://www.alfredadler.org/
• The Jung Page. (2012). Retrieved from http://www.cgjungpage.org/Week 4 Discussion
Applying Psychodynamic Theories
When thinking of classic Freudian techniques, what images come to mind? Perhaps the omniscient Freud smoking a pipe, sitting behind a client, passively taking notes– or a troubled client lying sprawled on a couch speaking about their sexuality or early experiences in dealing with aggression or angst.
Though many associate all psychodynamic theories with well-known images of Freudian psychoanalysis, the works of Jung, Adler, and other prominent psychodynamic theorists took strides to significantly depart from Freud’s theory of personality and counseling. Like humanistic theories, modern psychodynamic approaches place the counselor across from the client, actively engaging them in the counseling process. During this process however, counselors place much focus on the unconscious mind and past relationships of the client– a focus unique to psychodynamic theories.
In this Discussion, you continue to explore unique interventions and strategies derived from the psychodynamic theoretical approach. You then apply one theory, Psychoanalytic, Jungian Analytical, or Adlerian, to facilitate your interventions with Deidre.
Posting Directions: In the subject line of your post, use the following title format: “Title of Discussion: the theory you selected for this Discussion”. Your initial post must be at least 200 words in length.
Post by Day 3 a brief description of the psychoanalytic theory you selected. Then, based on this theoretical approach to describe two interventions you could employ with Deidre and explain why. Finally, explain how each of these interventions would help Deidre move toward her goals.
Respond by Day 5 to at least two of your colleagues using one or more of the following approaches:
DUE BY 12/23/15 @ 6pm EASTERN STANDARD TIMECounseling and Psychotherapy Theories Program TranscriptClient:
Deidre Passario
Demographics: Deidre is a 22-year-old Caucasian female. She is an only child, and was raised in Bronxville, just north of New York City. She does not identify with a religion, although she states that she has “dabbled in Buddhism.” Currently, she is living in a small apartment just off campus in the downtown area of Hayes, Kansas, with her boyfriend, Tom. Deidre has been with Tom for about 4 years. Deidre is currently a junior here at Fort Hays State University majoring in sociology. To pay for school and living expenses, Deidre is working as a receptionist at the nearby Kansas State Agricultural Research Center, while Tom is also working there as a freelance computer technician. They both have large student loans and live on a tight budget.
Presenting Problem:
Deidre was referred to the campus counseling center by a physician at the student health center. She arrives right on time for her sessions. She appears to be extremely tense and has difficulty sustaining eye contact,
Expert:  Kathy replied 11 months ago.

Dear Customer,

So sorry for my late response. I was away of my workplace until now. I don't think I can meet your deadline for today. Please post your request as an open question for an available expert to assist you soon. Also, send me the new private request due on the 26th to start working on it tomorrow morning.

Regards,

Kathy

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions