LoriHR
LoriHR, Professional with Adv Degree
Experience:  Teacher, Editor, Tutor, Writer, MAEd, Research Pro
24745391

I'm requesting LoriHR to complete this paper. Instructions

Customer Question

I'm requesting LoriHR to complete this paper. Instructions are listed below: Compose a 1300-1700 word essay analyzing the Party’s strategies for gaining complete control over a person in George Orwell's 1984. What methods do the leader(s) of INGSOC employ?
To what extent do those methods succeed? Why are the methods effective? What does the ending indicate about George Orwell’s understanding of human nature? All papers must include THREE resources in addition to the novel. You may use ONLY ONE website. If the
material on the website is also available in print, I will count it as a print source; however, you must cite it as a web source. I prefer the paper to be written addressing control, freedom, and manipulation. I will provide the three sources, if you like
to incorporate them.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Compose a 3-4 page essay in MLA analyzing the Party’s strategies for gaining complete control over a person in George Orwell's 1984. What methods do the leader(s) of INGSOC employ? To what extent do those methods succeed? Why are the methods effective? All papers must include THREE resources in addition to the novel. I prefer the paper to be written addressing control, freedom, and manipulation. I will provide the three sources, if you like to incorporate them.

Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

The only resistance I have about using a model is that my professor uses a system called turnitin to check for plagiarism. If possible, I need this assignment no later than Monday at 6:00 P.M. CST. The resources had to be completed before the paper so I have three. Please let me know if you're able to assist.

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Expert:  LoriHR replied 1 year ago.

Hello, there. Thank you for requesting me--I appreciate that. I apologize for the delay in responding; I had a very ill child and was not online much in the past few days. I am happy to help; however I would not be able to get this to you by 6pm EST as I have an evening commitment. I would need a day's time to get everything completed. Is that acceptable, or would you prefer that I opt out?