Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Required: During our course, each of you will prepare one

Customer Question

Required : During our course, each of you will prepare one short (five to seven pages, double-spaced) paper based on the Smackey Dog Food Inc. case facts above. The purpose of the project is to move you beyond the black letter into the actual practical
application of legal principles in real-life situations. The project case is due at any point before the end of Week 7. It serves to highlight the importance of audit opinions and reports. This project gives you an opportunity to conduct certain audit procedures
and determine the course of action regarding the audit. Note : You are being graded on analyzing issues you identify in the project case, in addition to responding to the questions listed in the YD_Activity (see link below) Guidelines Papers must be five to
seven pages in length, written in 10-point font, and double-spaced. Appropriate citations are required. APA format.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have more information, there is a scenario that goes with it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
All of the additional data is uploaded in a Word document. I will add the link below. I realize that this is quite a bit of work, so I am willing to pay more if necessary. Please let me know.https://www.mediafire.com/?655hwjt41ufjqi2
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you please let me know if you will be able to do this or not, I need it by the 11th, so I don't have much time, if you can't do it, please open it up for someone else.

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions