Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

I have a paper that is due tomorrow and I need help with

Customer Question

Hello I have a paper that is due tomorrow and I need help with because I have another paper that is due the same day... I have choose to write it on Organ Transplants...Thanks Identify one innovation that has been developed in the last 20 years that has
influenced the health care industry such as: Tele-Medicine Organ Transplants Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper that discusses the following: Explain how evidenced-based research influences the health care industry Compare external influences on health care
research Format your paper according to APA guidelines. Cite 3 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar references to support your paper. Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello GregI haven't had a chance to start due to the fact that I'm working on another paper for another class

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thanks

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions