judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

As the lead software engineer medium-sized hospital, you

Customer Question

As the lead software engineer for a medium-sized hospital, you have been asked to spearhead an effort to improve the tracking of Voice Over IP (VOIP) calls made within the hospital system. You have also been asked to begin planning out an emergency vehicle
discovery program that will improve the response times of medical personnel to remote emergency locations by pinpointing the closest vehicle to the emergency using GPS. Write a three to five (3-5) page paper in which you: Design the Requires and the Provides
interfaces of at least two (2) components that might be used in a system in an emergency control room for a call-logging component that records calls made. Design the interfaces of at least two (2) components that might be used in a system in an emergency
control room for a vehicle discovery component that, given a post code (zip code) and an incident type, finds the nearest suitable vehicle to be dispatched to the incident. Include both the Requires interface and the Provides interface in your design. Develop
a visual rendering depicting your design through the use of Microsoft Visio or its open source alternative, Dia. Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for requesting me. By when do you need this completed?

Thanks,

David.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is due on sunday. But when can you submit it?
Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.

Just to clarify, is the question referring to designing an API interface for each component?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.

Ok thanks.

I am going to open up this question so that another expert with more with API interface experience can assist you.

Thanks,

David.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
why did you referred me to a new writer?
Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.

Regarding opting out, I am not certain that I can complete the report by the deadline. Also, since the project involves designing multiple API interfaces, it would be better if an expert that works with software development and API on a daily basis assists you.

Thanks,

David.

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions