Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Choose one of the 5 topics listed below to write an 5-8 page

Customer Question

Choose one of the 5 topics listed below to write an 5-8 page research paper on. (5-8 pages excluding the title page, reference list, appendices) Your paper MUST be in APA Format. 1. Use at least five articles from scholarly sources in a paper that paraphrases
from a system's perspective the political subdivisions of police governmental powers per federalism, including the specific U. S. Constitution Amendments that established their powers, as well as the significant historical events, which helped orchestrate
America's move toward law enforcement. 2. Use at least five articles from scholarly sources in a paper that infers an understanding of past/current law enforcement, philosophies, psychological theories, various models of police behavior and the application
of different policing styles concerning the individual officer, as well as the stress associated in the life of a police officer. 3. Use at least five articles from scholarly sources in a paper that compares and contrasts the training method ideologies associated
with how the Federal Bureau of Investigations trains agents versus the quasi-militarism (also called para-militarism) characteristic methodology typically used in the typical police academy; 4. Use at least five articles from scholarly sources in a paper that
summarizes the ideologies associated with utilitarianism and deontological ethics concerning human behavior and the ethical or unethical decisions and/or actions of those working in law enforcement. 5. Use at least five articles from scholarly sources in a
paper that describes police discretion, and the various control mechanisms available i.e., internal control mechanisms, external control mechanisms, control by the citizens, legislative control, and control by the courts. Use the APUS library to find at least
five, peer-reviewed articles that cover your chosen topic from the list above. Again, you are required to use scholarly, peer-reviewed journals, in-text citations, and provide a reference page for this paper. IMPORTANT NOTE: Once you have completed the assignment
you are required to run it through Turnitin.com (plagiarism checker) prior to submitting it for a grade. An automatic deduction of 10 percentage points will be deducted for any assignment that has not been run through Turnitin.com prior to being submitted
for a grade. In addition, it is important to note the following critical aspects for your paper that if not completed correctly could result in a 0% despite the paper's content and other evaluation criteria as noted below: Your paper MUST be in proper APA
format Your paper MUST utilize APPROPRIATE references You MUST avoid any form of Plagiarism at all costs
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What type of documents are you looking for? So long as it will clear through turnitin.com it doesn't matter if it is a used paper or not.

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions