Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Create a Software Requirement Specification (SRS) that

Customer Question

Create a Software Requirement Specification (SRS) that includes the following: A detailed description of both user and system requirements. At least four (4) user requirements and four (4) system requirements should be provided. A detailed description
of both functional and nonfunctional requirements. At least four (4) functional requirements and four (4) nonfunctional requirements should be provided. A detailed requirement specification written in structured natural language. Structure and present the
requirements in a logical and consistent manner. Develop a use case diagram to summarize the functional requirements of the system through the use of Microsoft Visio or its open source alternative, Dia. Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included
in the required page length.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello
There's no any additional information
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is due on Thursday

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions