Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Please type a three- to five-page (800 to 1,200 words)

Customer Question

Please type a three- to five-page (800 to 1,200 words) paper. Using APA style, assess the importance of developing a comprehensive security policy within the organization. What you need to convey to your CEO is that network attacks are continuing to make
the news and organizations have reacted by increasingly spending more of their overall IT budget on security. Business executives are starting to have questions about what they're receiving for their increased IT security spending. Make the case to justify
this spending by describing at least five main sections of an information security policy and the business benefits generated if a company's employees comply with each section. Use transition words, a thesis statement, an introduction, a body, a conclusion,
and a reference page with at least two references. Use double-spaced, 12-point Arial font.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
good luck, if you finish it quick will throw in big tip
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions