Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Debate Paper Outline Write a 1,750- to 2,100-word debate

Customer Question

Debate Paper Outline Write a 1,750- to 2,100-word debate paper in which you create a debate of a current event or other controversial topic and provide an analysis of arguments presented for both sides. Complete the following sections in the paper: Introduction: Introduce the issue that is the subject of the debate. Body Include a minimum of two but no more than four arguments for the pro and con sides of the debate. Evaluate any potential ethical, moral, or legal issues. Conclusion Identify what you determined is the more persuasive argument. Reflect on the arguments presented and reveal your consensus. Base the conclusion solely on the pro and con arguments. Include a rebuttal of weaker arguments. Explain why the selected arguments were more persuasive. Cite at least three sources. Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines
is it possible to have done by sunday night 11/1/2015?
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I sent everything I had for this. A fully written one would be nice but this needs to be turned in tonight, can you do this? I have till 2am eastern standard time.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Good morning is it possible to have this done today, I have an extension to tonight. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you still working on this?

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions