judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

The Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and the

Customer Question

The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and the Children’s Internet Protection Act (CIPA) are both intended to provide protections for children accessing the Internet. However, they both have had some opposition. Write a three to five (3-5)
page paper in which you: Describe the main compliancy requirements and the protected information for both COPPA and CIPA. Analyze how COPPA and CIPA are similar and how they are different, and explain why there is a need for two (2) different acts. Describe
what you believe are the most challenging elements of both COPPA and CIPA to implement in order to be compliant. Speculate on why COPPA and CIPA define protection for different ages; COPPA defines a child as being under the age of 13 and CIPA defines a minor
as being under the age of 17. Identify the main opposition to COPPA and CIPA based on research and speculate on whether they will be changed in the future based on the opposition. Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you please respond back to me ASAP. Thanks
Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for requesting me, I will start work on it.

Thanks,

David.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi david, I have already started working on it. Never mind. Will send you a different topic on Friday. Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just found out that you took the money from my account. Can I please have it back into my account. Thanks
Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.

Ok, thanks for letting me know.

Regarding the funds, I will put in a request to JA customer service to refund the money.

Thanks,

David.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi David, I have requested you again. Please email me back. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks
Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.

I will check for the new question now.

Thanks,

David.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
let me no when you start working on it

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions