LoriHR
LoriHR, Professional with Adv Degree
Experience:  Teacher, Editor, Tutor, Writer, MAEd, Research Pro
24745391

ikhoward I have another lit review. It is due Dec. 2nd.

Customer Question

ikhoward Hi there, I have another lit review. It is due Dec. 2nd. Would you be willing to help me with this???? If so, what topic would you be interested in doing? I have to turn the topic in soon for approval.

Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Ericka Pirtle replied 1 year ago.

I am available to Help with this as well. Can you give me a little more detail on exactly what type of help are you looking for?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Encouraging Socio-emotional development in Low income areas in an elementary setting

Do you have an outline or a rough draft. I would be more than willing to help you add on to and format this.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No ma'am

Expert:  LoriHR replied 1 year ago.

Hi, GsMom--it looks like the expert has opted out. I believe I can assist, but can you provide me with information concerning your need-by date, number of needed sources, and required length? Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I'm at work right now as soon as I get home about an hour I will send you all that information

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I apologize for taking so long. It is due by Dec and I will need 10 sources. It should be 7 to 10 pages long.

Expert:  LoriHR replied 1 year ago.

I can handle that. Thank you for the information. I'm assuming APA style...please just let me know if there is any other style or formatting information you need me to know. :)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No apa is good. Thanks a million.

Expert:  LoriHR replied 1 year ago.

You are very welcome. :)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Lori, Just checking in on this.

Expert:  LoriHR replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for checking in! I am working away on it in between other tasks. :)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Okay

Expert:  lkhoward replied 1 year ago.

hey sorry i wasn't around when you posted this. LoriHR, if at any time this is too much, I can take it since she requested me.

Expert:  LoriHR replied 1 year ago.

Hey, lkhoward! Thanks for checking in. :) I am actually around mid-way through it already. Sorry--I generally do not take requests but this one was out there for around 5 days.

Expert:  lkhoward replied 1 year ago.

it's ok LoriHR. I was out of country at the time. Thanks for helping.

Expert:  LoriHR replied 1 year ago.

Hi, there--your question was removed from my list, and it slipped my mind for a day--terribly sorry! Here you are...please let me know if you need any modifications.

Expert:  LoriHR replied 1 year ago.

I am also uploading a copy of my notes on the sources...this is all of them except for one source that I took handwritten notes. This may be useful to you in composing your final paper.

Expert:  LoriHR replied 12 months ago.

Hello, gsmom--just wanted to check with you and ascertain that you received the files and they were satisfactory? Thank you.

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions