judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

English Composition I-Please do a portfolio on the PDF

Customer Question

English Composition I-Please do a portfolio on the PDF syllabus the instructions on how to do the portfolio is in the other. this portfolio is comprised of experiences from the syllabus with your knowledge and background I'm asking if you could please
proceed this assignment.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 1 year ago.

Just skimming over what you have provided this seems like a MASSIVE project and this is much too much for me to be able read through. I'm afraid you're going to have to narrow it down for me extensively. I need you to tell me EXACTLY what you are needing. Just for example: "I need 5 essays of 1,250 words on the following subjects: (Insert subjects here)" OR "I need 12 journal entries on the following subjects: (insert subjects here)" I will need something along those lines in order to know exactly what it is that you need me to do.

I have to tell you up front though, that from skimming what you sent, the value for this question is going to be much more than you have listed.

Let me know if you need further guidance on what to post for me.

Thanks,

Bethany Robertson

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well its supposed to be one at each of those included into one essay the minimum for this one essay is 1000 words and I will go up to $130 to complete this please let me know if you're interested
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am partaking in Learning count which is a essay form of earning credit . the essay is based of life/career experiences with the topic. since u are good with math can using the syllabus and the instruction to do the essay if you want more information in Learning count here's there website www.learningcounts.org. Due on Sunday 10/25/15
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 1 year ago.

I'm afraid I would not be able to meet a deadline for Sunday due to other commitments this weekend. I will opt out and open the question to other experts who may be able to assist you more quickly.

Regretfully,

Bethany

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Monday?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Accounting II -Please do a portfolio on the PDF syllabus the instructions on how to do the portfolio is in the other. this portfolio is comprised of experiences from the syllabus with your knowledge and background I'm asking if you could please proceed this assignment. Minimum 500 words single lines .due 10/28/15 I am partaking in Learning count which is a essay form of earning credit. The essay is based of life/career experiences with the the topic. since u are good with math can using the syllabus and the instruction to do the essay if you want more information in Learning count here's there website www.learningcounts.org.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
English Composition I-Please do a portfolio on the PDF syllabus the instructions on how to do the portfolio is in the other. this portfolio is comprised of experiences from the syllabus with your knowledge and background I'm asking if you could please proceed this assignment. Minimum 500 words single lines .due 10/28/15 I am partaking in Learning count which is a essay form of earning credit. The essay is based of life/career experiences with the the topic. since u are good with math can using the syllabus and the instruction to do the essay if you want more information in Learning count here's there website www.learningcounts.org.
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm sorry. I had opted out of this project and so didn't realize you had replied back to me. To clarify, you are needing two 500 word essays explaining how your life experience applies to/affects your knowledge of (1) Accounting and (2) English Composition. Is this correct?

If so, these are highly personalized projects and I would require a LOT of input from you about your life experiences in these areas. Basically, you would need to provide me with all the information you wanted/needed in each essay and what I would be doing is bringing the information together for you in essay form. Do you think this would be doable for you?

I look forward to your answers!

Bethany

Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 1 year ago.

As it has been several days since I heard from you, I can only assume you no longer need my help. This being the case, I am opting out of the question. Should you need me, simply re-post the question to my attention "Bethany R." or "Kelyn1" and I will answer you as soon as I am notified.

Thank you,

Bethany

Expert:  lkhoward replied 1 year ago.

Please let me know if you still need help with this.

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions