judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

Essay a page each, 12 pt. Times new roman font Page 1. Why

Customer Question

Essay a page each, 12 pt. Times new roman font Page 1. Why are you pursuing a career as a nurse? Page 2. What makes you capable of being a nurse? pAGE 3. Explain in detail how you commit to the demands and responsibilities of a nursing program. Everything
I write doesnt sound good enough on paper to get me into nursing school by how they pick.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need it tonight if can
Expert:  DrBridgetPharmD replied 1 year ago.

Welcome and thanks for your question! My name is ***** ***** I am the Pharmacist that will be assisting you today. Did you mean to put this question in the pharmacy section or did you want it in the homework section? If you have any other questions or comments, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I meant to put it in homework or Nursing section but it got put here. I dont know how to fix it. and Ive already been charged.

I will see if I can get this re-categorized for you. If things don't work out, no worries as you will be able to get a refund.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks

I asked the moderator to move it to writing short essays. Hopefully, this will get you the answers you need.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for you help

You are welcome! Otherwise, as the daughter of a nurse, I could probably help you come up with something, but I am certainly not an expert on the admissions process:)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It seems like no matter what I come up with. I just don't like and doesntbsound good.

I understand...we have all been there. It's like a form of writers block. That is quite a long essay to write, too.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Agreed.
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I am Josie, a moderator for this topic.
Your question is open to all Experts.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I kinda need it by the am if that's possible.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Doesn't look like I will be getting this tonight. So I will just need a refund. Thanks!
Expert:  Athena Vander Meyde replied 1 year ago.

Send me what you've written so far and I'll take a look at it.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I only have a paragraph.

I understand you have a deadline and sometimes that causes us to get nervous and have writers block. Send me what you have and an outline (just write your ideas down) I'll see what I can do. I will be at my computer until 11 pm. Good luck!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't have a outline. It's just 3 questions they want me to answer. 1. Why are you pursuing a career as a nurse? 2 what makes you capable of being a nurse? And 3. Explain in detail how you would commit to the demands of nursing school. They want each a page if can. Which is def hard to do.

Yes it is difficult especially since you are a science major, not a writing one. Answer the 3 questions and I can elaborate for you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Its taking me forever just to answer the first one is my problem.

It helps to talk it out before writing.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just need a refund.

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions