wieyedoc
wieyedoc,
48069651

Literature review on Mother to Child Transmission on V and

Customer Question

Literature review on Mother to Child Transmission on HIV and Congenital Syphilis. 15pages
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

It is not clear from your post: Do you want me to help you review a document? If so, it is not attached to your thread.

Or are you looking for information/ a specific document?

Please let me know so I can assist you.

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need a 15page paper literature review on Mother to child transmission of HIV and Congenital Syphilis.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

I do not write papers but with a bit of research I bet you can do an excellent job yourself.

Do you have a medical/ophthalmology question I can help you with?

I realize that this was not the answer you were hoping to hear but it would be unfair to you and unprofessional of me were I provide you with anything less than truthful and honest information.

Surely, you prefer that I tell the truth rather than what you wish to hear. Because it reflects very poorly on me unless you press one of the top three feedback choices, keep this in mind when rating my answer and please do not punish me for being honest. I understand that this may not be easy to hear, and I empathize.

Even though my answer was not quite what you were hoping for, please understand that my priority was to provide you with the most honest information. With that in consideration, I hope that you found my answer useful. Please click the excellent feedback button so that I can receive credit for my efforts.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I basically need someone to write me a 15page literature review paper on Mother to child transmission of HIV and congenital syphilis

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

let me see if I can send you to an expert who can help in the homework thread......

If not, you should try to repost in homework/essay category.

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.

I am Josie, a moderator for this topic.

Your question is open to all Experts.

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions