Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

I need a 5-6 page paper written in APA style, Times Roman,

Customer Question

I need a 5-6 page paper written in APA style, Times Roman, 12 fonts. The paper needs to be written on: A significant threat to Europe. Information included in the paper include: brief history of the threat: how the threat manifests itself; what the ramifications are for European security. Please explain what the impact of the threat upon Europe could potentially be, and what potential strategies are being considered to mitgate the impact. You can write the paper on organized crime, terrorism, or illegal immigration. The paper is Oct 26.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

There are no documents to send. You can use the Internet to research the data required for the subject. Please make sure you annotate the references in the document.

can you support this task?

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions