judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

You have been asked to develop UML diagrams to graphically

Customer Question

You have been asked to develop UML diagrams to graphically depict and describe the architecture of two (2) unrelated software systems. The first system is for an automated ticket-issuing system used by passengers at a railway station. The second system
is for a computer-controlled video conferencing system, located in a corporate office and accessible to senior management that allows video, audio, and computer data to be visible to several participants at the same time. Write a three to five (3-5) page paper
in which you: 1.Create two (2) UML diagrams, one (1) showing a conceptual view and one (1) showing a process view of the architectures for each of the two (2) following systems (for a total of four [4] diagrams) through the use of Microsoft Visio or its open
source alternative, Dia. Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length. 1.An automated ticket-issuing system used by passengers at a railway station. 2.A computer-controlled, video-conferencing system that allows video,
audio, and computer data to be visible to several participants at the same time. 2.Describe how you created the conceptual and process view for all four (4) diagrams. In the description, be sure to provide a justification for each key decision in the design.
3.Explain how you arrived at your final solution for the four (4) conceptual and process view diagrams that you have created.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for requesting me.

I am not so comfortable with this topic as I have not created UML diagrams in some time. It may be better to obtain assistance from another expert.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you let someone help me out?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This assignment is due on Saturday
Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.

Yes, I have opted out so another expert can assist you.

Thanks,

David.

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions