Cher
Cher, Master's Degree
Experience:  Teacher/Tutor 35+ years experience. Specializing in Language and Writing
1470369

007868, The Writing Skills Writing Assignment, you are asked

Customer Question

For exam 007868, The Writing Skills Writing Assignment, you are asked to write a personal essay, based solely on your first-hand personal experience(s), told from the first-person point of view (using the pronoun "I"), meeting the length requirement of between 750 and 2500 words. This essay should not require or contain any type of research; it should be told from thoughts and memories.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and welcome.

I might be able to help you with this, but first, I need to know your deadline for having it completed and do you have any personal memories you have in mind to write about, for which you could provide me with some details?

Thanks,

Cher

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It due Tuesday and no
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hi again, and thanks for your helpful reply.

Okay, I can get this to you by your deadline.

If you have no experience you'd like to write about, I can make one up but I need some 'personal' details, if you wouldn't mind:

Are you a man or woman?

Approximate age?

Married, children?

Do you come from a big family?

Do you have any pets? If so, what kind?

Have you ever taken a vacation or trip to somewhere you loved? It could be from your childhood.

Were you born in the US?

-----------------------------------------------

Thanks for all your additional information.

Cher

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
woman 39 married 3 kids i have one brother and five sisters i have a english bulldog dollyworld in Pigeon Forge, TN yes in houma la.
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hi again, and thanks so much for those important details!

I'll post back when the essay is finished.

Best regards,

Cher

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was just checking on The Writing Skills Writing Assignment.
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

I will have it for you later tonight; coming down the home

stretch! : )

Best regards,

Cher

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

Please click the link below, to download your essay and save it to your computer:

https://www.mediafire.com/?uwuwkjzd88nq94v

Please let me know as soon as it is successfully downloaded and saved or if you have any problems. Thank you!

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; that is the only way I receive recognition from the site for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed, and I will be happy to continue.

Warmest regards,

Cher

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

Just wondering if you have successfully downloaded the file. If you would like to make your answer private, so no one else can view it, just let me know and I can delete the file and request your answer is made private after you provide a positive rating. I mention this, because if not made private, it may be easily found on the internet when you submit it to your school.

Please let me know. Thanks!

Cher

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

I haven't heard back from you and am wondering if you have received my answer with your personal essay.

Please let me know if it has come through and if you need any additional information or revisions on the essay, and I will be glad to continue to help. Thank you very much!

Warmest regards,

Cher

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions