Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Examining the 6 characteristics of Swales of a Nutrition

Customer Question

Examining the 6 characteristics of Swales of a Nutrition major Discourse Community interview 
4 pages
Should talk about the 6 characteristics Swales and about the person I interviewed from my major "I didnt really interview anyone"
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
here's the attached file of the exact prompt for my essay its due within two hours please i just paid extra money to get the answer as soon as possiple
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need an essay that due next week. essay prompt is: Following the death of Muhammad in the early 7th century, the tribes of the Arabic peninsula engaged in an unprecedented campaign of military expansion; their conquests led to the domination of western Asia and northern Africa for many centuries. But what role did Islam, both as a religion and a cultural system, play in this radical historical transformation? Can the Muslim creed alone explain the establishment of dynasties and empire across the region? What other factors influenced state-society relations, the arts, law, and administrative practices in the region between 632 and 1258?
The essay must be between 1,200 and 1,400 words long.
digard the first question about interview essay. I need this one please
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I attached my essay prompt, I hope this help, if not I need refund I paid 71$ for fast response and i did not get any

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He referred me to someone on Oct 15 and it says someone will be with you within 24 hours and I didn't get anything what a lie??? I need my money back 71$ even now or I call whoever may concern

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions