Kelyn1
Kelyn1, Reading Specialist
Experience:  20+ years in Regular and Special Education, Reading Specialist Master's, Published author
20214394

I am wondering if you have a example module assignment?

Customer Question

I am wondering if you have a example module for this assignment?
Develop an IEP for a 12-year-old girl with either visual or hearing impairments. Use the provided IEP template.
1. Create several goals and objectives in Math and English Language Arts, and discuss how these will be implemented in your classroom.
2. Design and evaluate two appropriate individualized education goals in Math and English Language Arts that are supported by research-based instructional strategies to meet the needs of the student.
3. Analyze the type of disorder. What are the specific disabilities associated with the disorder?
4. What are the salient complications as a result of the injury or disorder?
5. What are the financial effects and assistance in the educational system with students with this disorder ?
6. Discuss treatment options and rehabilitation.
7. Discuss appropriate educational interventions to address children with hearing loss o deaf
APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is***** do have a sample model for this particular project. The value would be $40. If you are interested, just let me know. Alternatively, I could create an original for you. I would need a word count to be able to establish a value for an original as I do not have past values in my records.

Best,

Bethany Robertson

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions