Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

This is a dissertation proposal involving a new program very

Customer Question

This is a dissertation proposal involving a new program very lengthy. See attachments. due date: October 23, 2015
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Once question is answered and satisfied with response, I will give a BONUS $150.00
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can be reached at XXX XXX XXXX to explain the examples in the attachments
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
In order to explain the second project you must know what the first is all about and it is the PEP.
The PEP is the first project. The second project is the change leadership. There are two example papers that are attached. They are Robert and Heyde Change Leadership paper. This is why I needed to explain in details the first in order to do the second project.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I talk to you if need around 6:30 pm tonight. Is it possible?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I uploaded some files did you receive them thru just answer?

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need to get my refund back since the service was not provided. How do I do that?

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions