LoriHR
LoriHR, Professional with Adv Degree
Experience:  Teacher, Editor, Tutor, Writer, MAEd, Research Pro
24745391

3-4 page critical analysis paper written over "Shooting

Customer Question

3-4 page critical analysis paper written over "Shooting an Elephant" by George Orwell. Must be written in MLA format. Due October 7 at 11:30 P.M. Below are instructions: Think about what the author’s overall purpose is and how he or she achieved that purpose.
What strategies did the author use? How do the strategies work together to create an overall meaning? Limit summarization as much as possible.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  LoriHR replied 1 year ago.

I can assist you with this. I will have it ready for you tomorrow by 11:30 pm. Are there any strategies in particular that should be addressed? Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The analysis paper must be 1300-1500 words, written in MLA. I prefer you to analyze imperialism and the author's emotions which led up to the killing of the elephant. Just to let you know my professor uses a system to detect plagiarism. Thanks!!
Expert:  LoriHR replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the additional information. And no problem with WriteCheck/Turnitin (or whatever he uses); everything I produce is 100% custom.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm just checking with you on the status of the paper since its less than 4 hours due.
Expert:  LoriHR replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for checking in with me. It is well underway and I'm making steady progress on it right now. :)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay, thanks!
Expert:  LoriHR replied 1 year ago.

Here you are...I left spaces for you to fill in your personal information, and cited simply (Orwell n.p.) ...you will need to fill in whatever specific text/version you used for Shooting an Elephant on your Works Cited. :)

Expert:  LoriHR replied 1 year ago.

Hi, there! Just wanted to check on the status of this and see how the paper worked for you? I am available for future requests by asking for "LoriHR" in your subject line.

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions