Kathy
Kathy, Master's Degree
Experience:  I have experience in psychology and eduation. A masters in MFT and a specialization in educational leadership.
49749778

This question is G only!!! Prepare a 1,050- to 1,400-word

Customer Question

This question is for Kathy G only!!! Prepare a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you analyze the conceptual foundations of social psychology. As a part of your analysis, address the following items: Define social psychology. Analyze the four key characteristics
of social psychology as outlined in Fiske (2010). Explain the concept of situationism and the role that it plays in social psychology. Identify the five core social motives and explain how they affect the field of social psychology. Format according to APA
standards. The following questions need only be answered in a paragraph or two. Cannot be text book answers but journals a paragraph or two is all that is needed but no direct quotes. Thanks How do people form close relationships? (From a social Psychology
perspective) What is antisocial behavior? What is the relationship between antisocial behavior and aggression? NB: This topic is not about antisocial personality disorder, an entirely different topic. Is stereotyping is an automatic response to socialization
and cultural identity? What factors influence level of identification with a group? What factors make a group membership irrelevant? discuss how the effective application of a social psych principle might make the world a better place.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Kathy replied 1 year ago.

Dear Customer,

Thanks for your request. Please provide the due date of your assignment to ensure that I can complete it on a timely manner.

Regards,

Kathy

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was thinking by 10/6 or 7 earlier if your able to
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Kathy I was hoping for 10/5 or 10/6. but if you need more time that will not be an issue. Were you able to look at the last assignment that needs a little work. I sent it to you and highlighted some of the issues.Thanks
G
Expert:  Kathy replied 1 year ago.

Dear Customer,

Sorry for my late response. I will post your answer by 10/06 at the latest.

Regards,

Kathy

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Kathy what about that last assignment I really need it looked at as soon as possible. Will you be able to review it?
Expert:  Kathy replied 1 year ago.

Let me take a look. Regards, Kathy

Expert:  Kathy replied 1 year ago.

Dear Customer,

I deeply apologize, but I have yet to complete your assignment, I have been swamped with previous assignments. I will post it by Thursday evening at the latest. I hope this timing is suitable for you.

Regards,

Kathy

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That will be fine Kathy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you know about what time this evening you will have the assignment ready?
Expert:  Kathy replied 1 year ago.

Dear Customer,

Below is the link containing your answer. I hope it helps you.

Regards,

Kathy

https://app.box.com/s/jpm9t02slr4d05y8i2ukezozqjs8n8kj

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will you be able to answer the following questions?How do people form close relationships? (From a social Psychology perspective)
What is antisocial behavior?
What is the relationship between antisocial behavior and aggression? NB: This topic is not about antisocial personality disorder, an entirely different topic.Is stereotyping is an automatic response to socialization and cultural identity? What factors influence level of identification with a group? What factors make a group membership irrelevant? discuss how the effective application of a social psych principle might make the world a better place.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can you let me know if the other question will be completed? Thanks Of course I will apply another bonus
Expert:  Kathy replied 1 year ago.

Dear Customer,

Are these discussion questions or an additional essay? Please provide the due date of your assignment and the words requirements to ensure that I can complete them accordingly.

Regards,

Kathy

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They were discussion question if you can have by sat that would be great
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Let me know if you can complete
Expert:  Kathy replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for your response. I will have them ready by Saturday evening. Regards,

Kathy

Expert:  Kathy replied 1 year ago.

Dear Customer,

Regards,

Kathy

https://app.box.com/s/vxc4qx4d5rvgpxznk1gktleoo67qidc4

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Kathy for the most part the information looks ok but can you cite each question? Need to know where the information cam from.Thanks
G
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Kathy this is the first answer you gave me it does not read well can you fix this and cite correctly? I need this right away.
ThanksClose relationships are formed after the self differences and the other are removed as a result of self-disclosure and all-embracing interaction, in doing so, one person gets to know the other one inner life, by this is understood that one person gets to know all the aspects of the other person's life. In addition, in forming close relationships a person get to identify and know the causes of the other individual behaviors, also, one individual identifies the preferences of one another, and shares the other partner perspectives, later on a person starts influencing the other individual’s behavior. By being involved in these processes the mental representations of self and other become closely associated and partners become closely interpedently. Simple put, through the processes of interdependence, both partners become associated through several processes and a partner becomes associated the other person’s self-concept. Following the feelings of closeness change the levels of intimacy and commitment. As a couple involves in self-disclosure, and the other partner accept, and understands the other partner perspective, which makes the person involved in self-disclose feel comprehend and valued by the other. In terms of commitment both partners reflects their intention and craving to maintain a relationship that goes far from the original intentions, and that involves an emotional bond between the two partners.
Expert:  Kathy replied 1 year ago.

https://app.box.com/s/aqv2eb2wnkcgld4p55c83kfuo8yeoed7

Below is the correct link, I hope this helps you.

Regards,

Kathy

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions