judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

I need assistance with writing few essays.

Customer Question

Hello. I need assistance with writing few essays.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 1 year ago.

Hello again, this is Bethany. I believe we've worked together before. Could you be more specific as to exactly what you need?

Thanks!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello again Beth. I got 4 essays (one is just small revision) + 3 short journals. I have attached the file, let me know your best quotation.
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 1 year ago.

Wow! This is a big project! To begin, for the journals, I will need information from you about the "patterns of development used in the class and a list of what all the journal entries were about. Here's a run-down of the values needed and a total.

Journals (Figuring approximately 4 - 5 pages) - $72

Process Analysis essay (Approximately 5 pages) - $77 This one will also require you to send me your pre-writing so I can match the content of the essay to it.

Classification and Division essay - I hesitate to accept this one as I have attempted it in the past with...less than stellar results. Apparently I am not as good at classification and division as I would like. If you want me to attempt it, I can but I can not guarantee the success of the results. If you do want me to try it, the value for both the revision and essay would be would be $128

Argument Essay - $103

Total - $380

Is this acceptable?

Bethany

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Bethany. For time being, will just do Argument essay and the remaining one's will let you know later if I want to. Regarding Argument essay, the price is quite high. The essay is between 1600-1800 words and can easily fit in 3.5 to 4 pages max. Previous assignment you quoted a rate of $16/page, can you do the same for this assignment too. Please let me know so we can start off with Argument essay. ($16 x 4 = $64)
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 1 year ago.

I googled it just to be sure I was being accurate. Using Times New Roman (I usually prefer the look of Verdana but TNR is more words to a page) 1600 words, the shortest essay possible, would be 6.6 Pages. I use this website: http://www.wordstopages.com/

At the 6.6 pages it quotes, the value would be $105.60. This is, of course, double spaced as most college essays are required to be. I quoted you $103 which is actually lower. Take a look, check my figures and let me know what you think.

Bethany

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Bethany. I checked the website you mentioned and we both are correct. It's just a matter of spacing, single space comes to 4 pages and double to 6.6. I have submitted most of the essay using single spaces so it's fine. So can you please do it using single space which comes to 4 pages ($65) ?
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 1 year ago.

The word count on this is really quite high. Given that and the fact that I base my prices on standard double-spaced pages, I really can't go lower than th $103 I quoted you. If you prefer, I can opt out and open the question to other experts who might be willing to quote you a lower value. Just let me know.

Bethany

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok, let me look around if I can find someone willing to do it for a lower price.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Willing to pay $65 for this question.
Expert:  LoriHR replied 1 year ago.

I can assist with these; have done them in the past. My rate is just slightly lower, as Bethany's is pretty industry standard.

Journals -- $60

Process Analysis Essay--$65

Classification and Division--

Prewriting Revision--$20

Essay--$70

Argument Essay--$80

The total arrives at $295 for the journals, revision, and essays.

I would need to know your need-by date, as well.

Expert:  LoriHR replied 1 year ago.

I can opt out and open this to other experts if you prefer, as I have not heard back from you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Sorry, just checked your reply. Well I don't require the journal bit now, just essays only. Need to submit Argument essay first so will need that one in a week's time or earlier. Remaining oneswill let you know. Can we agree on $70 for Argument essay?
Expert:  LoriHR replied 1 year ago.

I will agree to $70 for that.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Have pasted below 2 links where you can download the requirements and supporting docs. I haven't copied one of the chapters, in case you do need it I can scan and send it, Thanks, ***** *****http://www.mediafire.com/view/46ki1efxhym6w6j/Ess.pdf (essay requirements)http://www.mediafire.com/view/j3pfx9h14i5x5xy/Argmnt.pdf (support docs)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I haven't heard from you till now. Could you reply back plz.
Expert:  LoriHR replied 1 year ago.

Hi, sorry for lack of response--my toddler has been sick and then passed it along to me, so it has been a rough week on top of the holiday! I will be able to get this to you in a couple of days.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Oh sorry to hear that. Hope you & baby get well soon. Take care.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I need to pay the amount, whenever you free could you confirm so can get the payment screen and pay it off.
Expert:  LoriHR replied 1 year ago.

Certainly--thank you. We agreed upon $70, so you have enough of a deposit for that and then some.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Oh ok, that's fine then. Let me know once the essay is complete.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Just checking if you started working on the essay as I was suppose to submit it few days back.

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions