Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

PROJECT OBJECTIVE The purpose of this project is to give you

Customer Question

PROJECT OBJECTIVE The purpose of this project is to give you the opportunity to ■ Create a general security structure for a company ■ Plan a wireless network and a broadband connection ■ Describe how to set up an internal network SCENARIO You’ve been hired
to implement a general security structure for a new office in a medium-sized company. The office will have no more than 10 employees, and is located in a city that is 120 miles away from corporate headquarters. Because of the nature of the workspace and employee
habits, a wireless network will need to be set up. A broadband connection through a local ISP is already available to the office. The employees at this office are used to telecommuting, and already have individual VPN connections to the main office. Describe
how you would set up the internal network, what security precautions you would take, and any specific machine configurations you would want to make (assume that all employee machines are running Windows). You may use diagrams if you want to. SPECIFICATIONS
1. Write an essay of four to eight pages containing the following: A. A description of how you would set up the internal network B. Security precautions you would take C. Any specific machine configurations you would want to make 2. Incorporate and properly
reference the sources of information. To cite your sources, please follow this procedure: A. Use in-text citations to indicate references to information from outside sources. Include the author’s name and the relevant page number(s) in parentheses. Here’s
an example: Human beings have been described as “symbol-using animals” (Burke 3). B. At the end of your paper, include a Works Cited page, listing all of the sources you’ve consulted. Use either MLA or APA format for this page. Remember that this is a college
course, and your work in all respects should reflect college-level skills. Proofread your paper at least twice and pay careful attention to spelling, grammar, punctuation, and typographical errors.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions