Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Quot; khadijahtriggs " would you be able to... "

Customer Question

quot; khadijahtriggs " would you be able to... " khadijahtriggs " would you be able to take a look at this assignment and see how you could help me with it? Please and thank you. I had posted this question earlier but didn't realize it is not due until two
weeks on October 10th. Here are the details. Let me know if you have any questions on it. Thanks again Let me know how much more you would need ($) to do this For this benchmark, create a SIOP lesson plan that integrates students' reading levels, cultural
background, language objectives, content objectives, and best instructional practices for ELLs, as well as authentic assessment for a grade level and content area of your choice. Use the SIOP lesson plan template, located on the College of Education site in
the Student Success Center, and the "Class Profile” to complete this assignment. From the “Class Profile,” specify a grade-level of your students. Choose a performance objective from the ELA Common Core State Standards to create the content objective for your
lesson. Select the English language proficiency standards based on the needs of your students. Consider applicable language acquisition stages of development in designing your lesson plan. Integrate the following: 1. Lesson Preparation 2. Building Background
3. Comprehensible Input 4. Strategies 5. Interaction 6. Practice & Application 7. Lesson Delivery 8. Review & Assessment APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected. This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning
the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion. You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Sorry about that - I see you have requested a specific expert so opting out for that expert to reply.

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions