judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

, I see you have answred (ASSIGNMENT 04 C08 American

Customer Question

Hello Judy, I see you have answred (ASSIGNMENT 04 C08 American Government) this question succesfully a number of times for satisfied customers. If possible I would like to request a model answer, as given to a student/customer before. Please let me know if this is possible. Also, Judy is not availible to answer this question, I will accept any expert willing to help/do this assignment for me. My dead line is 09/26/2015.

Directions:  Be sure to save an electronic copy of your answer before submitting it to Ashworth College for grading. Unless otherwise stated, answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English, spelling and grammar. Sources must be cited in APA format. Your response should be four (4) double-spaced in length; refer to the “Assignment Format” located in the Introduction of this learning guide for specific format requirements.

Part A

Step 1: Complete the online activity.

Go through all the pages of the activity on the website below carefully.

Federalism and Regulations

http://media.pearsoncmg.com/pcp/pls_coco_2/american_government/assignments/0558594131/activities/Player/vl.federalismregulations.html

Step 2: Write a paper summarizing your responses to the questions.

In a concisely written paper, respond to the following questions:

1. What do you think would happen to state employment if the federal government decided that, rather than passing laws and making states carry them out, it would simply give the states responsibility for a major social program such as welfare? Provide at least two (2) examples of what might happen in this situation.

1. In a situation like this, why might state employment levels go up, even when federal activity might be going down? Provide at least one (1) reason with support.

1. Do federal grants represent an appropriate percentage of the total federal budget and gross domestic product (GDP)? Explain, providing at least one (1) supporting fact.

Part B

Step 1: Complete the online activity.

What Speech Is Protected by the Constitution? - http://media.pearsoncmg.com/pcp/pls_coco_2/american_government/assignments/0558594131/activities/Player/vl.whatspeechprotectedbyconst.html

1. Describe two (2) circumstances under which speech might legitimately be suppressed. Provide one (1) original example for each circumstance.

1. Do some types of speech deserve more constitutional protection than others? If so, describe one (1) type that deserves the most protection and one (1) type that deserves the least.

1. Describe two (2) advantages and two (2) disadvantages of a free, uncensored flow of information and images.

Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  judybailey61 replied 1 year ago.

I'll be happy to help. Thanks for requesting my assistance. I'll send it tomorrow (9/26). Judy

Please letm e know if you are still interested in this answer. Thanks. Judy

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions