judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

I have assignment in American Government. This is what I

Customer Question

Hello I have assignment in American Government. This is what I have to do:ASSIGNMENT 04 C08I American Government Directions: Be sure to save an electronic copy of your answer before submitting it to Ashworth College for grading. Unless otherwise stated,
answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English, spelling and grammar. Sources must be cited in APA format. Your response should be four (4) double-spaced pages; refer to the "Assignment Format" page located on the Course Home page for specific
format requirements. Part A Step 1 Complete the online activity. Go through all the pages of the activity below carefully. Federalism and Regulations - http://media.pearsoncmg.com/pc… Step 2 Write a paper summarizing your responses to the questions. In a concisely
written paper, respond to the following questions: • What do you think would happen to state employment if the federal government decided that, rather than passing laws and making states carry them out, it would simply give the states responsibility for a
major social program such as welfare? Provide at least two (2) examples of what might happen in this situation. • In a situation like this, why might state employment levels go up, even when federal activity might be going down? Provide at least one (1) reason
with support. • Do federal grants represent an appropriate percentage of the total federal budget and gross domestic product (GDP)? Explain, providing at least one (1) supporting fact. Part B Step 1 Complete the online activity. Go through all the pages of
the activity below carefully. What Speech Is Protected by the Constitution? - http://media.pearsoncmg.com/pc… Step 2 Write a paper summarizing your responses to the questions. In a concisely written paper, respond to the following questions: • Describe two
(2) circumstances under which speech might legitimately be suppressed. Provide one (1) original example for each circumstance. • Do some types of speech deserve more constitutional protection than others? If so, describe one (1) type that deserves the most
protection and one (1) type that deserves the least. • Describe two (2) advantages and two (2) disadvantages of a free, uncensored flow of information and images. Grading Rubric Please refer to the rubric on the following page for the grading criteria for
this assignment. Can you help me?
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  judybailey61 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for using justanswer.com

Although I cannot commit to a brand new answer for these questions, I do have model answers for the which can guide you for your final answers. Would you consider purchasing them?

Let me know and I will send the file with the answers. Judy

If you do not want to use a model, let me know and I will put this request back on the expert board.

Regards, Judy

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions