Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

American Psychological Association Code of Ethics Paper Part

Customer Question

American Psychological Association Code of Ethics Paper
Part 1: Write a(###) ###-####word summary of the American Psychological Association Ethical Principles of Psychologists and Code of Conduct. Focus on the five General Principles of the ethics code.
Part 2: Compare the APA ethics code to the American Counseling Association (ACA) Code of Ethics. How is the ACA ethics code different from the APA ethics code? How do these ethics codes influence your own personal values?
Part 3: Research Sanctions placed on mental health providers who failed to uphold the ethical code on the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health webpages. Create a chart with 5 cases. Indicate (1) what principal of the ACA and/or APA was violated. (2) What events took place, resulting in a violation? (3) How could it have been avoided (beyond just not doing it)? (4) What sanctions were placed on the individual?
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am seeking a fully written new model document.This paper is due by Thursday September 17, 2015!

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
preferably lani_s please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Am I ever going to get help on this paper?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can I have someone to help me? This paper is due this Sunday and i already paid. I have waited days for assistance and i still have none.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can we cancel this assignment please and thank you :)

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions