lkhoward
lkhoward, Master's Degree
Experience:  MEd, BA in English, BBA, 6 years of teaching
58892150

Need essay on the above mention question, to be done in

Customer Question

need essay on the above mention question, to be done in 12hrs.
From a Christian perspective would be preferred
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  lkhoward replied 1 year ago.

What is the question? I don't see it. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
just seeing your question, is that it wasn't done?
Expert:  lkhoward replied 1 year ago.

I have not done anything yet because I don't know the prompt. Can you post it please? Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry about that, the question was on the page.
Scholars conclude that what we ordinarily call religion manifests to some degree the following eight elements: 1) a belief system; 2) community; 3) central myths; 4) rituals; 5) an ethical system; 6) emotional experiences; 7) material expressions of religion; and 8) sacredness.
1. Examine to what extent your religious beliefs fall into this pattern. Do some elements have more weight than others? If you do not have a belief system, interview someone who does and examine their belief system. Provide enough details to support your answer.
2. Then examine one of the "new religions" or alternative paths that are seen in today's world and apply the same analysis to their beliefs. Do some elements have more weight than others? Are some totally absent? Provide enough details to support your answer. Please limit your analysis to no more than three elements for each section.
3. New Religious Movements: Scientology, Falun Gong, Cao Dai, Wicca and Druidism, the Yoruba Tradition (Santería, Voodoo, and Candomblé), Rastafarianism, etc. Feel free to choose among one of these alternatives or another approved by your instructor.
This essay should be 3 pages in length (1050 words). [Note the addition of word count to clarify how long the paper should be if formatted properly in APA.]
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My back ground is Christianity, so I would like it from a Christian's point of view
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello
Expert:  lkhoward replied 1 year ago.

hi. Okay, so 3 pages, a christian belief system looking more in depth at the 8 elements and then a different religion doing the same thing, correct?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you please say what time I should check for the paper?
Expert:  lkhoward replied 1 year ago.

When is it due? and what time zone?

I'll let you know when I'll be done as soon as I know when it's due.

Expert:  lkhoward replied 1 year ago.

working on it now! Shouldn't take me too long. A few hours.

Expert:  lkhoward replied 1 year ago.

Almost done. Just fixing it up a bit.

Expert:  lkhoward replied 1 year ago.

I am done. I am sending an additional service of emailing so that you can get your paper securely delivered. If you would rather me just put it on here, then that's fine, too!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it s find sending it here, thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello
Expert:  lkhoward replied 1 year ago.

I'm here. I do other work so not always checking all the time.

I just have to add the abstract. One moment please

Expert:  lkhoward replied 1 year ago.

Okay. Here you go. Please let me know if you need any changes made. Also please don't forget to rate me as that is the only way I am compensated for my work and my time. Thank you!

Paper

Expert:  lkhoward replied 1 year ago.

If nothing needs to be changed, please accept the answer and rate me, as that is the only way I am compensated for my work and time. Thank you.

Expert:  lkhoward replied 1 year ago.

Do you have any more questions about the work I did? If not, please rate me.

Thanks and I hope to do work for you in the future.

Lori

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions