Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

I'm looking to write a paper

Customer Question

I'm looking for information to write a paper
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
1 Describe the overall impact (e.g., economic, social, etc.) of utilizing information technologies in combatting digital crime and digital terrorism.
2 Explain the existing challenges that result from the independent nature of the law enforcement agencies within the U.S. with regards ***** ***** crimes and terrorism. Next, propose one (1) strategy that the U.S. could use in order to mitigate the challenges in question.
3 Explain the fundamental manner in which the U.S. could align the efforts of federal agencies in order to better protect the nation against digital crimes and terrorism.
4 Give your opinion of the key future trends in digital crime and digital terrorism. Next, provide one (1) overall strategy that the U.S. could use in order to combat digital crime and digital terrorism.
5 Use at least four (4) quality references for this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions