LoriHR
LoriHR, Professional with Adv Degree
Experience:  Teacher, Editor, Tutor, Writer, MAEd, Research Pro
24745391

I need some help getting started. I just learning intergroup

Customer Question

I need some help getting started. I just learning intergroup relations. I am using the handbook of social psychology. This is the question. explanation of two specific challenges that might arise while researching intergroup relations, including an example
of one from laboratory experimentation and one from field research. Explain strategies that might be used to address these specific challenges in a research project. I have two chapters electronically that goes with assignment. I need scholarly resourced referenced
and cited. This should be two detailed paragraphs. The assignment is due Wednesday morning.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Can you provide the specifics of what you are needing for this prompt as what you have provided above does not really show what is required. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be to find an expert who is best able to support your needs.

You can upload using a file sharing site such as mediafire.com or wikisend.com and then share the link here with us.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is for intergroup relations class (psychology) I need to know the following when researching intergroup relations (social group)using laboratory experiment what is one challenge researcher face; also one challenge a researcher face with doing field research on intergroup relations. what strategies could a researcher use to avoid them. Here is the chapters, this is new learning. I need an scholarly article cited and two detailed paragraphs.

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Expert:  LoriHR replied 1 year ago.

Hi, Mary, I am happy to assist you with this. I can have a response ready this evening, after my daughter's volleyball match. It would be after 10 pm EDT. If this does not work for you just let me know and I will opt out. Thanks. :)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is okay I will remember your name if I need assistance. I struggled through it and will cancel the question
Expert:  LoriHR replied 1 year ago.

Thank you, Mary. :) I am always happy to help.

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions