Brittany
Brittany, Professional
Experience:  AA/Accounting BS/Business
18128777

I need you to help me write this pennfoster paper

Customer Question

Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  asciandwildlife replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Please post the details of this assignment and when it is due. :)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When you complete this assignment, you’ll be able to ■ Identify and effectively use the first-person point of view in conjunction with research ■ Use research to enhance ideas and opinions ■ Use resources to improve grammar and mechanics ■ Write a research paper without plagiarizing ■ Construct a personal research paper using MLA format Choose a current issue in local, national, or international news. Write an editorial piece explaining the issue and offering your opinions and any solutions you can think of that may apply.
Be sure to review the grading rubric on page 9 before starting your paper. The rubric can serve as a guide when writing your paper.
Writing Skills: A Research Project 3
You’ll need to thoroughly research the issue at hand in order to provide a solid explanation of the issue, as well as informed opinions and solutions. You must be sure to provide an appropriate context for the issue you choose; the audience needs to understand why this is a problem that deserves consideration and why you feel your solutions can affect it. Part of your purpose is to convince your audience that your solutions are viable. Option 2: Planning a Career
Choose a career that you would like to pursue. You’ll need to thoroughly research your career choice. You should explain the career to your audience. Although an explanation of the career is certainly necessary, you must be sure to keep the focus of the essay on yourself and why you want to enter this particular career field; the focus shouldn’t be solely on the career field itself. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible about your career choice, including what type of education, training, or certification is required; what a typical day or week would be like; what kind of salary you can expect; what the future looks like for employees in this field; and whether or not geography will affect job opportunities. Part of your purpose is to convince your audience that you’re making an informed choice, allowing you a chance at success in the job market.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
its due tonight

Hi there, given your time frame the best I can do is provide you with a model answer. This is one that has been submitted previously, and you would have to revise it to make it an original answer. Please let me know if you would like a model answer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how long do you think it would take you to write an orginial paper I can try to get the time expanded?

I could have an original paper to you by Monday. It would also cost more money, too. I would be willing to complete this assignment for $100. This assignment requires a lot of research which takes a lot of time. If you can extend the deadline and are okay with the adjusted prices let me know, and I will send an additional service report to get the question value corrected.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
nevermind

Okay, I will opt out to see if another expert can assist you.

Expert:  Brittany replied 1 year ago.

Hello Justanswer customer, I just wanted to check in with you and see if you were able to get this assignment completed. If you still need assistance, please let me know and I can have this ready for you tomorrow. I would just need the rubrics that is mentioned. Let me know! Thank you, Brittany

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions